Monday, February 1, 2010

Haiti and Career Opportunities

Personal Blog: List 10 jobs that are currently available in Haiti. After your list is complete, name what career pathway each is in.

Teacher Blog: Discuss what careers you are considering for your future. What does your mom and dad (or guardian) do/did for a living? Do you plan on furthering your education after high school either at a community college or a four-year college?

12 comments:

  1. When I am older I want to be a photographer and run my own photography business. Cheryl (step-mom)is a banker and my father is a mortgage broker. Yes I do plan on going to a four-year college.

    Katie Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Am aiming toward being a pilot. I want to go onto the air force academy after high school and if that doesn't work out then want to go to a four year college. My dad is a pharmaceutical rep.
    Jack Keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a musician. Ever since i started music i have just got more and more in depth with it. Id like to be a soloist but thats a really hard shot. if not ill probably go for being a teacher or professor and be in a symphony. Id also give private lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to go into human services. Maybe a nurse or the manager at a nursing home. My father is an electrician. I will be attending 4 year collage.

    kierra mullins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to become a Cartoonist. It's been my goal since I was a little kid and it still is. My dad is a correctional officer, and four years of college would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my future i see a career in computer engineering or design and my mom sells avon make up and my dad is an angineer on a freight train. i plan to go to college when i gradutae and if i have enough money ill go to a university

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to graduate from college and the go to med-school. My mom is a sales representative for community colleges, and my dad is a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my future, i am not too sure what i want to do for my career. I do not want ti be a barteender like my careercruisig says. i think i want to be a chef when i grow up. It would require a 4-year college degree. My mom used to be nurse. She is going to be again i believe. My dad works at the ford mustang plant. Tony Cononie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to be an Er surgeon when I'm older, and go to a four year college. My dad works with Us Army, working on and supervising the military vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to be nurse. My mom is a nurse and my dad is a linux manger. I want to be a nurse because I see what my mom does and I think its a good job choice.To be a nurse (RN) I would need to go to college for about 2-4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such a variety of careers all of you are considering. It'll be interesting to see how your life unfolds. Enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 7/10 points if posted by Feb. 14 - zero points after 2/14/10

    ReplyDelete