skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner, we can feel ourselves relaxing already. What does the season of Christmas mean to you? Do you celebrate? If so how do you celebrate if not, how do you deal with all the hype associated with Christmas? What are your plans for your school break.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt means spendin time with people who care about you and giving. I do celebrate by having to go to church in the morning, havig a party, opening presens, and eating a big dinner with the family. My plans are to go to my grandparents on wed. for christmas on Fri. The going to my moms side of the family christmas party. when I get back i am going to hang with my friends. Anthony Cononie
ReplyDeleteChristmas to me is a time my family can get together, and be grateful for what we have. It is also a time of helping others that are not as fortunate as me. To celebrate my family gets together for a nice dinner, and presents. During this break I plan to relax and hangout with friends.
ReplyDeleteChristmas is a happy time a year for me. i get to see all of my relatives, eat great food, and get to give presents to everyone. Another thing that i like about Christmas, is all of the snow that is on the ground. For the holidays usually i stay home, relax and hang out with my friends, which is what we are doing this year as well. I cant wait for break. Taylor Stobinski
ReplyDeleteChristmas means a time of caring. this is a time that every one reaches out to the people in need. i celebrate with everyone at my house and we have a big dinner. my plans are to see family sleep in and to go sking if we have enough snow.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteChristmas to me means happiness, joy and being around family. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I am always excited for it to come when its getting near. I celebrate by getting presents on Christmas Day and we have several Christmas parties to go to with our family. I don't really have any plans for Christmas break this year except for sit home and relax, and not have to worry about school for awhile.
ReplyDeleteChad Wingate
christmas to me means alot of fun i do celebrate it and i celebrate it with family and friends. over school break im staying home with the family
ReplyDeleteChristmas is my favorite time of year to hang out with family and friends and anybody you care about. I am going to chicago over break to visit family and go to the city.
ReplyDeleteChristmas means spending quality time with the people you care about. This means I can visit with my non close relatives. Also we celebrate by going to my grandmothers and we open presents, than we go to my other grandmothers for the weekend. This is a fun time to get to see my family.
ReplyDeleteTaylor Payton
My family and I usually do celebrate Christmas, and this year I'm going to my Uncle David's Christmas party. We also have my grandparents over at our house. To me, the season of Christmas has the peace that we should have throughout the whole year. People don't turn their noses up to people on the street; they actually look you in the eye and smile. I haven't had much hype this year. It isn't the fact that I don't want anything for Christmas, and It's not the fact that the economy is doing bad. None of that has anything to do with it. It's just another day for me.
ReplyDeleteOver school break, we usually go skiing with a few people, and we have a big New Year's party.
Raymond Rainsberger
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteChristmas is a time ment to be spent with the ones you love, to gather together and celebrate a fun holiday! yes I do celebrate Christmas, but besides the gift giving and the wonderful food my vacation will probably be just to stay at home for the break and for Christmas.
ReplyDelete-Stephanie Moreau-
What the Christmas season means to me is happiness and exciting time for people all ages. Yes i celebrate Christmas time. My plans for school break are to just relax and stay home. i would like to go skiing a couple times this winter.
ReplyDeleteJack Keith
Christmas means a lot to me; it's were we can get away from school and work, and be with our families. On Christmas morning, me and my brother, open presents. Then we go to my grandmas in the afternoon, to get together with the family. During Christmas break I plan on sleeping in, and going to basketball.
ReplyDelete-Nicole Whitaker
Christmas means i get lots of presents form Santa. I just love this time of year and all the jolly it brings me it is just so totally awesome yea!!!! I love Christmas so much i hope i get everything i ask Santa for this year. All im going to do is to play with all my toys for Christmas im going to have lots of fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe seasons of Christmas is a time when family can spend time with the people they love.Me and my family celebrate by opening presents and having tons of food. I'm going to Minnesota for Christmas to see my cousin, Abbie.
ReplyDeleteMackenzie McNair
Christmas mean presents and no school we celebrate Christmas with presents
ReplyDeleteThe season of Christmas to me means giving and helping others. At Christmas time my whole family gets together to eat a meal and exchange gifts. We celebrate Christmas differently on each side of the family. On my mom side we hang decorations in a certain place at a certain time. On my dad side we follow the traditional Mexican traditions. My plans for Christmas break are to spend time with my family and friends and relax.
ReplyDeleteI think Christmas means spending time with your family, and giving presents to the people you love. I am going to Florida with my dad for Christmas because my aunt, uncle, and cousins live down there. When i get back from Florida I think I'm going to New York City to watch the ball drop and go shopping for New Year's. I'm really excited for break to come.
ReplyDeleteThalia Manuelidis
Christmas means giving and spending time with family. Yes I do celebrate Christmas, What we do is
ReplyDeletespend time with family,wrap gifts and make cookies.My plans for the break is to get lots of rest, hang with family, and celebrate my birthday!
Katie Gill